Skip to main content

Feeling Out of It!!

So my sister invited me to do a speed scrap and I was so excited. You get in an online chat room and they give you some simple instructions and in an hour you have a great layout. So I couldn't wait to start. Once I got on and was given the first direction I was feeling like I can handle this. I was first supposed to pick my photos. Then some paper to coordinate. But then I was supposed to add a have circle to the page and add the patterened paper to that. I was lost and felt like the Dad on 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs'. I was so lost and had to call my sister on the phone and yell for HELP! She was so kind and helped me with little tiny baby steps and after two hours I was able to accomplish my page. I was happy with the result and that I learned how to do it, but now have to try and remember for next time. I just need to spend some time doing more pages. That is why I switched to digital was time & space. But if every page takes me that long I will never have time. Patience is the key and what I need to learn from all of this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to Hula

Today was a big day for Kaitlyn. We registered her for Kindergarten. It didn't quite go as planned for Mom though. We all got up early with Staci and took her to school. Then we got in line for the registration. Mom was feeling pretty good because we were like 12th one there. But as we waited for 45 minutes and got up to the front of the line they wouldn't put Kaitlyn's name on the list because we didn't have prove of our address. Mom wasn't aware that we needed it since we already have one child at the school and they should have this on file. They said they could give her the paperwork but that she couldn't be added to the list until they can verify where we live. Mom had to go home. She was furious and hoped that we could still get Kaitlyn into this school. Here in Pocatello they have open enrollment so you can take your kids where ever you want. This doesn't make any sense why it matters where you live then anyways but Mom hurried as quickly as she could...

Monster Trucks

This morning the kids all slept in but we had to get them going since today was going to be a busy day. We made pancakes & eggs for breakfast. After we ate it was time for Staci to say good bye to Cami & take her home. They had a fun sleepover although Staci has been one onwry girl every since. So it will be a few weeks before she can have another sleep over, that is for sure. We left to go and get Dad's new toy, a new BBQ grill. We got it at Costco for a little more money than Mom had originally thought when Dad started searching a few months ago. But this grill has everything; an oven, ice box, a searing station, griddle and more. It is everything Dad wants in a BBQ. But now Dad can do all the big cooking outside and not use up the kitchen for the big dinners that he puts on for people. Dad is a great cook and Mom's know this will get plenty of use. Well we got home and then had to get Xander changed to be ready for his big game. It was his first t-ball game today and...