Our plan this morning was to go fishing. We headed over to Anica's house and while Nathanial was sleeping the kids fished off the dock. They lived just off the Hudson River. It was fun to watch their dog jump in a swim over to their boat launch, although it scared us at first. I was also nervous about the kids falling in but they did great! I surprised myself at my casting and hooking the worms for the kids.
Xander had so much fun and could probably do this all day!!!
I think he caught 4. Brayden and Kaitlyn caught a few as well.
After the kids swam for a while we walked over to the lighthouse. It was a nice little walk over there and we took pictures of the kids along the way.
Once we got over to the lighthouse the kids saw that they could get into the water and that was fun trying to get them to get back out. They didn't go in too far but far enough that they were soaked!!
Comments
Post a Comment