We were actually on a good schedule this morning. I woke up just after 5:30 am and was able to have some personal me time and woke the kids up by 6:00. Staci was able to ride the bus and the morning was running pretty smoothly even once I got to work. There was not too much arguing so it was a nice quiet morning. Work was fun! I was able to work with the kids with writing and math.
Once we got finished with school I needed to run to the bank. We were off schedule and I asked Brayden what he wanted to do for family home evening treats tonight. He chose donuts. So we ran to Krispie Kreme's and picked out their favorites.
It was a pretty good afternoon except that it was rushed and I still needed to go grocery shopping and realized I just didn't have time so we had the kids choice for dinner....McDonalds it was!! The kids got cute emoji pillow keychains.
Our garden is really starting to grow. The onions, potatoes and garlic and starting to come up. Paul is really working hard on making it work out better this year. I will post pictures soon...
Staci taught our lesson on eating healthy and taking care of our bodies. We played a fun game where we had to move around a board but some of the cards had us do jumping jacks, running, sit ups and push ups. The kids loved it and Xander mentioned we were burning off our food by exercising. It may have been a night of unhealthy choices but a good lesson for the kids as well. The kids got into bed later than usual and fell asleep quickly. Then I finished cleaning up around the house and finally laid down at about 10:00 pm. Tomorrow I will get back on track with my homework but for today this mamma is going to bed!!

Comments
Post a Comment