During Sunday school we talked about Omni, Enos and Words of Mormom. It was a good discussion that made me realize that I need to be better. I used to be so good at writing all the time in my journal and for each of my children. They wrote to preserve their memories and also their spiritual experiences. This can help future generations know that the gospel stays the same and we keep learning as we progress in life. I am hoping that I can continue to write and even though I may not be perfect at it I need to try harder because I know it is possible to be better. It struck me all day about the importance of family.
When we got home from church the kids learned how to make a net from their Dad on a stand for our beans. He is super excited about our garden and working hard at making it grow this year. He has put in a lot of time and we should see more vegetables this year. Xander is mostly the one who helped although in the end it was just their Dad finishing it up. Then they helped put it up in the garden outside. We have plants growing in the house in tiny pots, outside in tiny pots and also in the garden. The plan is to have plenty of vegetables to can this year.
When we got home from church the kids learned how to make a net from their Dad on a stand for our beans. He is super excited about our garden and working hard at making it grow this year. He has put in a lot of time and we should see more vegetables this year. Xander is mostly the one who helped although in the end it was just their Dad finishing it up. Then they helped put it up in the garden outside. We have plants growing in the house in tiny pots, outside in tiny pots and also in the garden. The plan is to have plenty of vegetables to can this year.
Comments
Post a Comment