Skip to main content

Kids Helping

We slept in and I was still feeling dizzy and light headed. So I stayed in bed most of the day. Any time I was up too long I felt a little nauseous. The kids were amazing all day!!

We have amazing friends (Kris & Rachelle) who came over and brought us pizza and ice melt. Then the girls stayed to play for a little while. They had a tea party, played with dolls, watched TV and were quiet for the most part while I took a nap. They even got their own lunch.

Staci was a big help today and made dinner for the family. Kaitlyn helped her since it was her night to help with dinner. They made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

I had to get the boys haircuts quickly while I was having a moment where I felt better. Brother Bakes came over during that time and helped us get a fire going and also with draining some fluid out of the truck.

Staci has been wanting to make them cookies and came down with a plate of them. I said that was quick and they looked delicious. She said, "No Mom these are from the Bakes." They just happened to be the exact same cookie that she was getting ready to make.

So after helping with the truck and getting the kids all ready for bed I laid back down and the girls brought me in some dinner on a tray.

Then the kids watched a movie and I went back to bed. Hope this is gone by tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to Hula

Today was a big day for Kaitlyn. We registered her for Kindergarten. It didn't quite go as planned for Mom though. We all got up early with Staci and took her to school. Then we got in line for the registration. Mom was feeling pretty good because we were like 12th one there. But as we waited for 45 minutes and got up to the front of the line they wouldn't put Kaitlyn's name on the list because we didn't have prove of our address. Mom wasn't aware that we needed it since we already have one child at the school and they should have this on file. They said they could give her the paperwork but that she couldn't be added to the list until they can verify where we live. Mom had to go home. She was furious and hoped that we could still get Kaitlyn into this school. Here in Pocatello they have open enrollment so you can take your kids where ever you want. This doesn't make any sense why it matters where you live then anyways but Mom hurried as quickly as she could...

Monster Trucks

This morning the kids all slept in but we had to get them going since today was going to be a busy day. We made pancakes & eggs for breakfast. After we ate it was time for Staci to say good bye to Cami & take her home. They had a fun sleepover although Staci has been one onwry girl every since. So it will be a few weeks before she can have another sleep over, that is for sure. We left to go and get Dad's new toy, a new BBQ grill. We got it at Costco for a little more money than Mom had originally thought when Dad started searching a few months ago. But this grill has everything; an oven, ice box, a searing station, griddle and more. It is everything Dad wants in a BBQ. But now Dad can do all the big cooking outside and not use up the kitchen for the big dinners that he puts on for people. Dad is a great cook and Mom's know this will get plenty of use. Well we got home and then had to get Xander changed to be ready for his big game. It was his first t-ball game today and...