Staci was able to go to work today with Grandma & Grandpa. She kept saying how it is weird to get up to go to work early in the morning. It was just a little over an hour but she was excited about earning some extra money while we are here.

The rest of us just relaxed at home most of the day. Then when Grandma returned from work she treated everyone with tickets to the movie. We saw the movie Storks. It was pretty cute and even made Grandma cry in the end a little. The kids all enjoyed it and their popcorn & drinks.
After the movie Grandma sewed some projects with Kaitlyn & Staci. They are so excited to use her machines and create clothes for Kaitlyn's MyLife doll and Staci is making some Christmas presents.
Then the kids went to bed early at 7:30 pm (well the boys anyways...) while we headed out one last time for a few last minute Christmas items. I think we are all done!
Then I studied for a test I have to take tomorrow. I can't wait to be done with this whole college thing!!

The rest of us just relaxed at home most of the day. Then when Grandma returned from work she treated everyone with tickets to the movie. We saw the movie Storks. It was pretty cute and even made Grandma cry in the end a little. The kids all enjoyed it and their popcorn & drinks.
After the movie Grandma sewed some projects with Kaitlyn & Staci. They are so excited to use her machines and create clothes for Kaitlyn's MyLife doll and Staci is making some Christmas presents.
Then the kids went to bed early at 7:30 pm (well the boys anyways...) while we headed out one last time for a few last minute Christmas items. I think we are all done!
Then I studied for a test I have to take tomorrow. I can't wait to be done with this whole college thing!!
Comments
Post a Comment