There was so much snow that we had to get Grandpa to plow us out so we could leave. We went over to Scott & Aubrey's to switch kids and possibly go sledding. But there just wasn't as much snow over at their house and the kids were having fun playing with their cousins inside. Although when it was time to leave they were sad they didn't get to go sledding. So we might try another day.
We came home and had grilled cheese sandwiches with Grandma & Grandpa. Then the boys went to bed while the girls and I played a game. Xander was having a complete melt down (over 30 minutes) and was so exhausted he couldn't even think straight. He finally fell asleep and I was mentally drained myself.
We came home and had grilled cheese sandwiches with Grandma & Grandpa. Then the boys went to bed while the girls and I played a game. Xander was having a complete melt down (over 30 minutes) and was so exhausted he couldn't even think straight. He finally fell asleep and I was mentally drained myself.

Comments
Post a Comment