The three older kids spent the day at the Chadwick's house. Their girls are the same age and friends. Staci was with Sidney (8), Kaitlyn was with Alex (5) and Xander was with one of his girlfriends Hadley (4). They were able to have a picnic lunch and play all day.
I enjoyed the quiet morning of running a few errands with only Brayden. This was just a glimpse of what this year will be like and I quite enjoyed it. I love my kids but so look forward to school starting.
Then in the evening after dinner we dropped Staci off at the gym to come home and get the others ready for bed. We did make it back with Dad for the last part of her class.
I enjoyed the quiet morning of running a few errands with only Brayden. This was just a glimpse of what this year will be like and I quite enjoyed it. I love my kids but so look forward to school starting.
Then in the evening after dinner we dropped Staci off at the gym to come home and get the others ready for bed. We did make it back with Dad for the last part of her class.
Comments
Post a Comment