We attempted to hit the pool today but got there before it opened. We had invited our friends, The Bartschi's over. So instead we all went across the street to the zoo. The kids were disappointed at first but were happy we weren't just going home. They loved seeing all the animals and even got to go to the petting zoo. We don't always do that each time. Brayden wasn't
even scared and got right up there to pet the animals too. It was a very hot day though and so they got a little wet in the drinking fountain before we headed home.
In the evening we were going to go to the zoo with Dad when he got home from work. But no such luck. He got stuck with someone who called last minute and needed to come into the office. The kids were so sad but I reassured them that even if Dad couldn't go tomorrow we would go anyways. It just makes me nervous with four kids who can't swim at the pool alone. But I have heard that the kids area is awesome and I shouldm't have a problem.
![]() | |
In the evening we were going to go to the zoo with Dad when he got home from work. But no such luck. He got stuck with someone who called last minute and needed to come into the office. The kids were so sad but I reassured them that even if Dad couldn't go tomorrow we would go anyways. It just makes me nervous with four kids who can't swim at the pool alone. But I have heard that the kids area is awesome and I shouldm't have a problem.

Comments
Post a Comment